Weekly 07/06 - 07/13
Run other language in golang
Go Struct and Field validation Including Cross Field, Cross Struct, Map, Slice and Array diving
Css is powerful, you can do a lot of things without js.
- https://github.com/awslabs/chalice Python Serverless Microframework for AWS using AWS Lambda
opensource implementation for aws lambda
- https://github.com/siscia/effe A simple open source implementation of AWS Lambda
skrebbel 256 days ago [-]
- Your Google Activity
Go Terminal, Elegant and efficient Linux terminal.
Not free :( by @at15
- What is Matrix? An open specification for an online communication protocol.
- What is Rust? A systems programming language from Mozilla built with safety, concurrency, and performance in mind.
- What is Ruma? A Matrix homeserver written in Rust.
- http://kanban.leanlabs.io/ a much better (look) kanboard for gitlab
- VarCI, The Missing Assistant For GitHub Issues.
- Gitamin (GitHub: GitaminHQ/Gitamin), an open-source, self-hosted git repository management software based on the Laravel PHP Framework.
- LGTM LGTM is a simple pull request approval system https://lgtm.co
- Malmo Project Malmo is a platform for Artificial Intelligence experimentation and research built on top of Minecraft. We aim to inspire a new generation of research into challenging new problems presented by this unique environment
往期回顾: Weekly/31 Special Topic: A Protocol for Dying
- https://www.ventureharbour.com/transactional-email-service-best-mandrill-vs-sendgrid-vs-mailjet/ compare between mail services
- https://github.com/vmware/harbor stared by @gaocegege , saw caicloud in partner ....