Weekly 06/16 - 06/22
- ReactiveX, an API for asynchronous programming with observable streams.
ReactiveX is more than an API, it's an idea and a breakthrough in programming. It has inspired several other APIs, frameworks, and even programming languages.
Access & share your files, calendars, contacts, mail & more from any device, on your terms.
GitHub: Nextcloud and its server component. - MyPaint (GitHub: mypaint/mypaint), a simple drawing and painting program that works well with Wacom-style graphics tablets. - JW Player, the world's most popular embeddable media player.
This could be included in Ayi.
- Spaceship Generator, a Blender script to procedurally generate 3D spaceships from a random seed.
You can use all Python library modules or and all extension modules freely. It translates the Python into a C level program that then uses "libpython" to execute in the same way as CPython does. - Grip, GitHub Readme Instant Preview.
Render local readme files before sending off to GitHub.
- Checked C by Microsoft, an extension to C that adds static and dynamic checking.
Detect or prevent common programming errors such as buffer overruns, out-of-bounds memory accesses, and incorrect type casts.
- InstaCapture, Android library to capture screenshot from your app.
- LazyRecord, an Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) for PHP5.
LazyRecord uses code generator to generate static code, which reduces runtime costs, therefore it's pretty lightweight and fast.
- 深入理解 Node.js: 核心思想与源码分析
- F8 App 2016, source code of the official F8 app of 2016, available on Google Play and the App Store.
Powered by React Native and other Facebook open source projects. - Monaco Editor by Microsoft, the code editor that powers VS Code. - Hybrid Frameworks Tutorial (GitHub: Ovilia/Hybrid-Frameworks-Tutorial), a project to guide you through the whole process of making an app with hybrid solutions like ionic, react native, crosswalk and so on. - Pretty Diff (GitHub: prettydiff/prettydiff), language aware code comparison tool for several web based languages. It also beautifies, minifies, and a few other things. - Yargs (GitHub: yargs/yargs) to build interactive command line tools by parsing arguments and generating an elegant user interface.
"I do open source work, how do I find funding?"
查看个人的 Overwatch 排名以及各个英雄排名.
我猜是爬虫爬的, 国内有个 MAX+ 的应用也可以看, 我猜是调用别人的或者学别人调用的方法写的.